ECONTECHMOD is a peer-review journal, we perform the quality control for submitted manuscripts by the refereeing process. We are very grateful to our Reviewers for their effort and time spent on evaluating manuscripts for ECONTECHMOD.
While preparing the reports, Referees are asked to describe the quality of the manuscript according to the following criteria:
- originality of work and their importance for the described field of expertise,
- methods of investigation, sufficient details of the methods should be provided so that another researcher is able to reproduce the experiments,
- english language quality,
- backup reading: references cited should be relevant and adequate.
Please note that accepted papers will undergo language editing, therefore incorrect grammar, style or punctuation should not be the reason to reject a paper if its scientific content allows publication after language corrections.
IF YOU CANNOT JUDGE ALL PARTS, PLEASE, INDICATE WHICH CHAPTERS SHOULD BE REFEREED BY ANOTHER REVIEWER.
Please, do not distribute copies of the manuscript or use results contained therein without authors’ permission. However, Reviewers may consult its content for review purposes. Suggestions for alternative referees would be appreciated.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Each reviewer must sign a declaration about a conflict of interest. The declaration is included in the reviewer’s form. Reviewers must confirm that there is no conflict of interest between him/her and the author(s) of the reviewed article in respect to:
a) direct personal relations (family relationship, legal ties, conflict),
b) professional relationship,
c) direct scientific collaboration during the last two years prior to doing the review
d) other relationships that could influence the reviewers opinion
Manuscripts submitted to ECONTECHMOD should:
1. Contain original work that has not been published elsewhere in any medium by the authors or anyone else and is not under consideration for publication in any other medium.
2. Be focused on the scope of the journal.
3. Be clearly and correctly written – should contain all features of a scientific paper, should be written clearly and be readable for a wide audience of researchers in the field.
Should meet the key standards listed above and additionally should report high quality new work of such importance that merits urgent publication, and should be likely to make significant impact on the current research in the relevant area. If however a contribution is not justified to be handled via rapid channel it may be considered as a research paper, probably after expansion or revision.
Should contain the most significant results of the subject under review. All reviews for ECONTECHMOD should be accurate scientifically, should describe the most relevant and recent contributions, the subject matter should be discussed competently and the choice of citations should be adequate and should not overlook important contributions of other workers.